Benefits to your Business
It's cloud-hosted with all the benefits of an advanced office phone system, but without the headache of managing it. Businesses that see the greatest benefit are those who:
- Need to be connected with their customers, even when not in the office
- Have teams who need to collaborate with others (internal and external)
- Have limited IT resources or skills
- Looking for an alternative to ISDN
Boost your Productivity
Take your phone service to the next level with our standard plan allowing you to collaborate with instant messaging, content sharing, and HD video calling.
Hassle free video conferencing
Elevate your collaboration abilities, allowing you to meet with anyone, from any location (even at home!) and on any device.
Upgrade from your old ISDN
Are the big telco’s shutting down your ISDN phones this year? Keep your business connected, keep your existing phone numbers - upgrade to Calystro Business Calling today.
We include the all features you’d expect, plus more so you don’t need pay extra for additional features.
- Digital Receptionist – Have a personalised greeting and interactive menu for your main office or 1800/1300 number
- Call Queuing and Routing – Queue your calls with estimated wait time and announcements and personalise how your team answers calls
- Music on Hold – Select from a range of music on hold sources or upload your own
- Voicemail – Listen to messages over the phone or receive them in your email
- All calls to local, national and mobile are included*
- Port-in existing numbers (Business Hours)
- Unlimited hunt groups
- Unlimited auto attendants
- Business continuity
*Fair use policy applies
How it Works
Purchase a Calystro Business Calling subscription for each team member. Use the Webex Teams app on your smartphone, Mac or PC to make and receive calls from anywhere. Add desk phones and accessories for those who need them.
Four Reasons to Choose Calystro Business Calling
- Maintenance Free – Cloud-based infrastructure means there is no equipment or servers installed at your business to worry about
- Strong Security – Calls and messages are encrypted, and we take care of all the necessary security updates
- Supported 24/7 – Get help when you need it direct from Cisco by phone, online or chat
- Call Clarity – Crisp call quality delivered over your current internet connection
Terms and conditions
The Calystro Business Calling service works with Cisco Webex Teams on your PC, MAC or mobile device. Optional desk phones must be Cisco approved handsets. Cisco handsets require direct Ethernet cabling. The service also requires a working fixed broadband internet connection. Don't worry if you're unsure, one of our dedicated business specialists can help, contact us here.
Total minimum subscription cost of a basic user is $312.00 ex. GST on a 12 month contract.