Cisco 532 Headset
The Cisco Headset 500 Series delivers surprisingly vibrant sound for open workspaces. Users can stay focused in noisy environments with rich sound, exceptional comfort, and proven reliability. The 500 Series offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It's designed for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications and listening to music.
The Headset 500 Series offers:
- Lightweight comfort that is ideal for extended wear
- Premium sound in a sleek form factor - great for music and voice communications
- Powerful noise isolation with unidirectional microphones that are designed to hone in on the user's voice and simultaneously minimize background noise
- Easy, intuitive user configuration experience when used with Cisco IP phones
- Extended Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) range (100+ metres) with wireless models
- Proven reliability and integrations for Cisco IP phones, Cisco DX Series endpoints, and Cisco soft clients
- Easy device management and automatic firmware upgrades when used with Cisco Webex Calling
- Quick disconnect cabling options - Easily plug and unplug the headset as needed during shift changes or breaks with high-cycle quick disconnect.
- Desktop USB adapter option - Connects quick disconnect to USB and provides easy access to key call control capabilities, including answer, end call, hold/resume (for multiple calls), mute, volume up, and volume down.
- Quick disconnect RJ9 option - Provides the broadest range of Cisco IP phone connectivity
- Cisco 6800 Series IP Phone (via included RJ9 cable)
- Cisco 7800 Series IP Phone (via included RJ9 cable)
- Cisco 8800 Series IP Phone (via included RJ9 cable or USB)